The Wolverine Rockford Collection Krause Shirt Jac is constructed of yarn-dyed wool blend flannel and insulated with polyester batting quilted to micropolin. Built with two snap flap chest pockets, welt hand warmer pockets, and two position snap cuffs.
SPECS & TECH
• Brushed Wool blend flannel in yarn dyed plaids
• Durable and soft moleskins lining in the neck, cuffs and handwarmer pockets
• Multiple interior pockets for additional storage
• Traditional work fit
• Designed in Rockford, Michigan; Imported
• 60% Wool, 40% Viscose, Lining: 100% Polyester micro-fiber poplin quilted to 60 gsm insulation