Designed in Rockford, Michigan, and handcrafted in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced materials, the Evans 1000 Mile Boot is the ultimate combination of function and style. Inspired by the Original 1000 Mile boot, the Evans has a two-tone upper with both full-grain leather and waxy suede from Charles F. Stead in Leeds, England. The Evans is paired with a stacked leather outsole equipped with a Vibram® lug forepart and heel for reliable traction. No detail is spared in its impeccable design, bound together with Goodyear™ Welt Construction.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Two-tone upper made from premium leather and suede from Charles F. Stead in Leeds, England
• Leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Archival pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram® rubber
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear